Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Mixed Media - Altered Sleigh

 I want to first thank Olga Ravenskaya for her inspiring video "altered wooden piece". There is always a point where I follow videos very closely and then veer off on my own. 

Earlier this year, I received an altered wooden box from Toni Burks, aka "Little Black Dress", in an exchange group filled with wonderful goodies!! I used a bunch of those goodies on this piece as well. Thank you so much Toni!

Finally, to those of you in the U.S. and close to a Target . . . go shop at the little "dollar" section up front when the seasons/holidays change. You will find wonderful things to alter in that section. This year I found a sleigh and wooden door (previous blog post). I've snatched up quite a few for upcoming, yearly projects, once they were 1/2 off of course.

Without further ado ... here is my latest piece!!






Supplies:

Lindy's Gang:

    Sprays:    

  1.     I'm late, I'm late Slate
  2.     Whale Watch Blue
  3.     Black Orchid Silver
  4.     Tweedle Dee Denim
  5.     Frolic in the Forest Black
  6.     Sidewalk Chalk
    Embossing Powders:
  1.     Twilight Blue Slate
  2.     Tennenbaum Green Gold
  3.     Purely White
  4.     Silver Moon Misteltoe
  5.     Angel Wings Gold
Prima Products:
  1. Moulds
  2. Flowers
  3. Stencils
  4. White Gesso
  5. Sparkling Onyx Paste
Creative Embellishments:
  1. Snowflake chipboard
  2. "Peace" chiopboard

Other:
  1. Letters and chipboard - Hobby Lobby
  2. Stash from Toni's goody box
  3. Leafy die cuts
  4. Gold Pearls
  5. Red Bangles - Flower section at Joann's
  6. Champagne Glitter - Michael's
  7. Sleigh - Target "Dollar" section

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work Vivian! So wintery and frosty!
    Happy my video turned out useful!

    ReplyDelete