Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Scrap The Boys: One of a Kind


Hello again! Today I'm sharing with you my DT layout with ScrapTheBoys!!
Here is the challenge:

Let's just say it's rather hard to get my son in front of camera these days. And, it's even harder
 for me to be beside him since I'm the one holding the camera.
So, photo booths for the win!!!

This fabulous cut file is a freebie provided by TheCutShoppe! I believe it was 
created with Spring in mind but I love how girly and versatile the file actually is.
I wanted to step away from the typical "mommy and me" layouts cause that's just not us.
Plus, my wonderful kid doesn't mind if I put his mugshot on pink paper.


The papers and embellishments are from HipKitClub
where I used both a mixture of January and February kits. 

Thanks for stopping by today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment