Thursday, November 1, 2018

Scrap The Boys: U + Me

 Hello there! It's that time again for a new challenge at Scrap The Boys!! 

Thanks for stopping by today!!


I have lots of photos of my son and I'm not in many of them. I have even fewer photos of me and my husband, but we did get family photos taken last year. So I thought this was a great opportunity to make a page about us! I was greatly inspired by Natalie DeSousa's page with Simple Stories. 


I used leaf cut files from the Silhouette Design Store. All the pattern paper and extras are by Fancy Pants "Golden Days" collection.



You can really bring a page together just by adding stitching.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:

Paper, stickers and die cuts by:
Fancy Pants - Golden Days

AC Cardstock - smooth white

Sewing Maching

Silhouette Cameo

No comments:

Post a Comment