Friday, June 1, 2018

Scrap The Boys: Play in the Water

Today starts a new challenge for Scrap the Boys!


I've been in a summer mood lately and decided to scrap this gem tucked away in my photos. When it comes to scrapping rowdy boys, I like to either take the "loud and bold" approach or the mixed media "messy and masculine" approach.



I decided to play with this fun die cut provided by Paper Issues! I did add journaling along the bottom of the layout, but my logo is covering it up because I wrote names.


Thanks for stopping by today!!


Supplies:

Paper:
Bella Blvd: Sand&Surf
Pebbles: Fun in the Sun
Echo Park: Summer Bliss

Embellishments:
Silhouette Cameo - die cut design and title from Paper Issues
Pretty Little Studio - Ain't Life Grand
Pebbles "Chips" - Fun in the Sun
Stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment