Monday, June 4, 2018

ISBG: Our Beautiful Life

Hello! Today I'm here to share with you a special layout about my sister. I'm using International Scrapbook Garden kits and supplies . . . 'Autumn Hayride'.


I have tried to scrap my sister's wedding photos a couple times, but I have always felt that my pages didn't do justice to the photos. Not enough flowers, or something else was missing in the past.

Anyway, I love how wonderfully mixed the Garden kits are and wanted to give it another go.


I used a variety of techniques on my chipboards, including the use of the Red Amber wax
Isn't that gorgeous?!


Did you know that the store has more to offer than just the kits? There are a variety of items including 6x6 paper pads and mixed media stuff for you to enjoy. Check it out!

Thanks for stopping by today!!


Supplies:

International Scrapbook Garden: Garden Kit: Main Autumn Hayride
International Scrapbook Garden: Garden Kit: Autumn Hayride Extra Blooms
International Scrapbook Garden: Garden Kit: Autumn Hayride Extra Embellishments
International Scrapbook Garden: Garden Kit: Autumn Hayride Mixed Media


No comments:

Post a Comment