Monday, May 7, 2018

NSD: Beach babes

Hello there! I haven't been scrapping much but I just had to make something for National Scrapbook Day this past weekend. I've made a list of everything I have not yet scrapped and on that list is me and my BFF's cruising!!!!! (I know I've made one page, but that's it considering we've gone on cruises three times now.)

I was greatly inspired by all the projects on my Pinterest page using large title die cuts. I really wanted to go that route, and could not find anywhere a title font using 'Beach' the way I wanted.

So I dusted off SCAL4 and got to work making my own!!!!!


Isla Pasion is a privately owned beach at Cozumel, Mexico. It was a beautiful hot day, with clear and rather salty water. But we had so much fun, just hanging out.


The tropical leaves are die cuts from the Silhouette online store. I fussy cut the flowers from BoBunny's 'Beach Therapy' line.


I did add extra embellishments from my stash including wood pieces and summer pieces from Michael's.


The large font is "Marker Felt". Sorry, already don't remember the font choice for 'babes'.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY TODAY!

Supplies:

--BoBunny: Beach Therapy
--BoBunny: Boardwalk
Embellishments from Michael's
Wooden pieces from Creative Embellishments
Silhouette Cameo with SCAL4

No comments:

Post a Comment