Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Mixed Media - Own Your Dreams

Sometimes I just really want to make "drama". The first time I attempted this color scheme, I failed with the background being too light...with a purplish tint. Not really what I wanted. I love extreme contrasts and gravitate towards that style in art more so than anything else (even though I do love browns and golds).

I went after my own inspiration with this color scheme. I didn't specifically have "plum" in my stash, but I did have poppy red.




THANKS FOR STOPPING BY TODAY!

Supplies:

Lindy's Stamp Gang:

  1.     Flat Danny Zuke's Denim
  2.     Flat Tweedle Dee Denim
  3.     Starburst Whale Watch Blue
  4.     EP Midnight Gold
  5.     Magical Shaker Black Forest Black
Finnabair supplies:
  1. Sparks Acrylic - Raven Black
  2. Bronze Age Wax
  3. Vintage Gold Wax
  4. Old Denim Wax

Hobby Lobby:
  1. Letters Chipboard
  2. Wood Gears
  3. Basic Shape Moulds

Scrapaholics Chipboard (at least three pieces)

Prima Marketing Moulds

Die Cuts with Stampendous Aged Marine Embossing Enamel

Buttons Galore Pearls

49 and Market Flowers


1 comment: