Sunday, June 27, 2021

Mixed Media - Cigar Box

Hello everyone!!! Today I am sharing with you an altered cigar box that I made for a ReneaBouquet swap challenge at Scrapbook.com. A lot of the swappers made beautiful boxes using patterned paper and goodies. I really wanted to stick with mixed media supplies only, and of course ReneaBouquet products.

My swap buddy said to "surprise her"... so I hope she loves it!!

I decided to use the following color scheme for her box:




I applied white gesso to the entire box, then went about "distressing" it with stencil, Lindy
sprays and embossing powders (all listed below).


The moulds I gessoed with black and then applied hazelnut paint, followed by waxes. The touch
of teal to the fillers really keep your eye on the center of the box. I chose to keep
the beautiful boards by Renea "naked" as it was already the perfect color to go with the scheme.


 Thanks for stopping by today!!!

Supplies:

Lindy's Sprays

  1. Opal Sea Oats
  2. Mission Bells Brown
  3. Dark Chocolate Truffle
Lindy's EP:

  1. EP Silver Moon Turquoise
  2. EP Desert Moon Copper Teal

Prima Moulds

  1. Fragrant Roses
  2. Gradeur Key Holes
  3. Aviary

Gold Pearls

Prima Flowers

49 and Market Flowers

ReneaBouquet Beautiful Board

Finnabair Metallique Hazelnut

Waxes

  1. Bronze
  2. White Gold
  3. Pearl

Stampendous EP Chunky Seasonings

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful!!! You are the Queen of Mixed Media!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete