Saturday, May 8, 2021

Hope

The other day I went "researching" thru Pinterest for inspiration and eye-candy. I found this coffee themed layout and I KNEW I wanted to recreate something of my own.

I have quite a few supplies left from my time with International Scrapbook Garden and one of the themes was this similar color scheme. So I dragged it all out (plus some) and slowly built this layout over two days.

Thanks for stopping by today!










Supplies:

--7 Dots Studio - Paint Chips 

Tim Holtz metal embellishments (frame and butterfly)

49 and Market flowers and stamps (hard to see)

Prima Marketing 
--flowers 
--key mold
--Shabby Chic Door Signs

Creative Embellishments: Chipboard and Stencils

Finnabair stencil and medium art stones

Acrylic Paint Viridian (mixed with white to make teal)

13@rts Ayeeda Yellow Splash Ink

Lindy's Stamp Gang
--Flat Fabio Sidewalk Chalk
--Flat Fabio Blazing Black
--Starburst Spray Tibetan Poppy Teal
--EP Scotch Broom Yellow
--EP Midnight Gold
--EP Cleopatra Copper

No comments:

Post a Comment