Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Happy Holidays Home Decor - Mixed Media

Lots and lots of fussy cutting and layering  ..... and here we are!!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!


I had a huge package of poinsettias (from Hobby Lobby) that I bought years ago and I have used them on several projects. I finally used of the last of them with this creativity.


While some of the layers were pre-made poinsettias, I did fussy cut a lot from Graphic 45's 12 Days of Christmas to fill out this piece. I especially love the birds.


I didn't want this piece to be overwhelmed with texture, so I just used crackle paste only as the primary texture. I let that dry overnight and then added colors, followed by the art stones and glitter.


The green and red beads were found at a yard sale!!! But really, this piece is just lots of layers using Graphic 45, poinsettias, pinecones and beads.

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Round wooden piece - Michael's

Graphic 45 - Twelve Days of Christmas

Poinsettia flowers - Hobby Lobby
Beads and Pinecones - Hobby Lobby
Gold Glitter - Hobby Lobby

Finnabair Art Stones

Lindy's Stamp Gang:

Starburst Golden Sleigh Bells
Starburst Rudolph Rose Red
Starburst Frolic in the Forest Black

Wooden Window

Crackle Paste

Flair button from . . . ?

No comments:

Post a Comment