Friday, January 11, 2019

Dreamer Of Dreams

I'm not sure where to start. I was greatly inspired by Lisa Griffith's  page on her November post. I was also greatly inspired by the DT member Mary Tzalla's page for this challenge.

I did make this page for two challenges, both of whom compliment each other.



I adore blues and browns together, mixed with shiny metallic objects. For Creative Embellishments it was the snowflakes and pinecones all the way! I have listed all supplies used at the end of the post.




I am still attempting to "perfect" my mixed media style. I like combining different textures without a lot of interference from me. Meaning I like the metals mixed with delicate flowers combination.


The chipboard pieces are all layered with embossing powder and opal wax.


I wish I had a better photo of the key mold. The design really latched on to the opal wax after applying blue sprays to the piece.


Thank you for stopping by today!!!


Supplies:

--BoBunny's Sleigh Ride Collection

--Lindy's Stamp Gang:
---Flat Fabio Sidewalk Chalk
---Flat Fabio C'est la vie Cerise
---Flat Fabio Danny's Zuke's Denim
---Starburst Spray Azure Sea Asters
---EP Silver Moon Mistletoe

Prima Marketing Opal Magic Wax
Prima Marketing Key Mold

DecoArt Snow-Tex

13@arts Pinecones

49 and Market flowers

Creative Embellishments Snowflakes, swirls and flairs

Writing template and modeling paste

Cut up blue jeans

Lollibeads Keys and Gears




7 comments:

  1. Wow! So many details on this gorgeous layout! ❤️ Thanks for joining in our challenge at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an over the top and wonderful mixed media piece! Thanks so much for playing along at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning love it! Thanks for playing with us at Creative Embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! This is absolutely amazing! Thank you for playing with us at MMA challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work! The color palette is gorgeous. I love the natural pinecones and frosty snowflakes. Thanks for joining the Creative Embellishments January Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page - rich and luxurious feel to winter. Thanks for playing along at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout! Love the mixed media and textures! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Embellishments January Challenge!

    ReplyDelete