Thursday, November 15, 2018

Thanksgiving Gift Basket

Hello and welcome to my blog! It's time again for me to have made something for "Adopt-A-Staff" program at my son's school. At the beginning of the school year, I had to pick one staff member or teacher and volunteer to anonymously bring that person a gift every month.

Yeah . . . I'm choosing to show off a little bit and hopefully she really likes what I've done so far. My goal is to hand make her something every month. So far, I've been using the awesome projects designed by Dreaming Tree

Next month is not only Christmas, but it's her birthday month too. Hmmmmm........

Without further ado, I made this basket from the Harvest Time bundle at Dreaming Tree. I have made several of their projects and have found them not only easy to do (relatively speaking) but really hitting the spot on what I'm looking for when it comes to handmade 3D projects.

My harvest basket is made using the Simple Stories: Forever Fall collection.

Thanks for stopping by today!!



No comments:

Post a Comment