Monday, October 1, 2018

Scrap The Boys: Love You So Much

Hello! It's the first of the month which means it is time for a new challenge at Scrap The Boys!!!




I went with the white, pink, and blue for a layout about my son on a swing. He had the best toothless smile only a mother can love!!!! (Hint: I have another photo of him missing so many teeth it's hilarious.)

Making a page about my son in his younger days means I get to reach for bright colors! Woo hoo! And I'm rolling in bright colors and paper packs by Pretty Little Studio.

Hope you like my page and thanks for stopping by today!!!




Supplies:
--Pink Fresh - Dream On - (background border)
--Pretty Little Studio - Ain't Life Grand collection of paper, dies, cut-aparts, and stickers

Sewing Machine


Sillouette Cameo

Dymo Label

1 comment:

  1. Love love love this page!! Great dt member inspiration.. Have a beautiful month !! xoxo

    ReplyDelete