Wednesday, April 11, 2018

ISBG: Best Day Ever


Hello and welcome!! It's a new day and I'm here to show you my latest creation with International Scrapbook Garden's toolshed kit: 'Colorburst'.

If you haven't discovered this kit club already, OH MAN, stop now and go check it out.

My family and I took a business trip to Albuquerque, NM during Spring Break. On the way, we stopped at Amarillo, TX and Palo Duro Canyon State Park. My husband and son went zip lining over a small part of it, while I stayed firmly on the ground taking pictures.

I was greatly inspired by Karine Gagnon's work and her layout, 'Let Life Surprise You'. She makes process videos and I really appreciate that as I learn to navigate the world of mixed media.

Thanks for stopping by today!!!




The embellishment bonus kit comes with thickers by American Crafts. I love that as AC products can be versatile and fun for many projects. The bonus kit also comes with some fun word phrases by 7 Dots Studio.


I layered chipboard and patterned paper provided in the bonus paper kit and bonus chipboard kit. The  layered circles I inked with 'Tin Can' ink provided in the main kit.


I used Paste-Eez 'Lava Flow' from ISBG 'The Spider's Web' mixed media kit. I did combine Lindy's sprays and magical shakers provided in the main kit and bonus mixed media kit. I added one color from my stash: Lindy's Starburst Spray: Ponderosa Pines Olive.

Supplies:

ISBG: Toolshed kit: Colorburst Main Kit
ISBG: Toolshed kit: Colorburst Bonus Paper
ISBG: Toolshed kit: Colorburst Embellishment Bonus Kit
ISBG: Toolshed kit: Colorburst Bonus Chipboard
ISBG: Toolshed kit: Colorburst Mixed Media Bonus Kit
ISBG: Toolshed kit: Spider's Web Mixed Media Bonus Kit

Extra Supplies:

Lindy's Starburst Spray: Ponderosa Pines Olive
Clear Gesso

No comments:

Post a Comment