Friday, December 1, 2017

GDT ScrapTheBoys: Jingle Bells

Hello there! Today I'm excited to share with you that I am guest
designing for ScrapTheBoys this month.

This photo is this month's theme and inspiration.


I decided that the "tree" was my inspiration, rather than
the colors. Maybe because I really wanted to work with this 
paper line, which has a lot of pink? Who knows, right?

I know you are thinking... "pink and boys" don't mix. At one point
I would have agreed with you. But I don't know, this layout just works
for me. It's my 7 year old son kissing his daddy on the nose.

It's a sweet, cuddly and soft moment. Shhh . . . don't tell my kid.

I really wanted to work with the large cut file of trees from Silhouette's
Online store as well. I had this "whole vision" thing going on and I was not to be 
derailed by the "pink"!


I used a wide range of products on this layout. The papers are from Studio
Calico's - 'Magical' line. Everything else is from "here and there".

My sister got me those Scrabble block letters. Aren't they awesome?!

Everything here is from random things in my stash. I have a three large
boxes in my craft room dedicated to Christmas stuff.
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY TODAY!

Supplies:

Paper:
--Studio Calico - Magical
Santa Sticker - Echo Park "dear Santa"
Twine
Block letters from . . . ?
Poinsettias, candy cane and buttons from Hobby Lobby




No comments:

Post a Comment