Wednesday, September 9, 2015

My Wish for you: My Creative Scrapbook GDT


Today I'm sharing with you my second layout using My Creative Scrapbook's Main kit for September. 

The hardest part about this layout was coming up with a title. The photo is very special to me. It is of my first exchange student on his birthday. He came to visit us one year later!! He made a huge positive impact on our lives and we were so happy to see him on his actual birthday. 

Somehow during his first 10 months with us, we did not get a single photo of the two of us. It doesn't help that I tend to always be behind the camera and shy away from the front of the lens.

Well, I got my one photo and love it! 

I hope you find inspiration with today's reveal. Thanks for stopping by today.





Supplies:
My Creative Scrapbook: Main Kit September

My Own Stash:
Dymo Label
Large Gold brads
Wooden camera embellishment
Title: SCAL 3

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture of you and Tobias!!! So sweet! Great title. The chevron arrows and dymo label are so cute.

    ReplyDelete