Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Beautiful You: My Creative Scrapbook GDT

Hello there! This week I would like to share with you my projects that I made with My Creative Scrapbook's Main Kit for September. This is my second month being a guest designer and I loved being part of the team.

It is a beautiful kit, especially if you love anything pink and girly. If you have been following me for a while, you know I tend to scrap more "boy" and less frilly. 

But here's a confession . . . some of my best work comes from being "forced" to think outside the box. This kit gave me an opportunity to scrap about my sister and myself. Her and I really don't scrap about ourselves nearly enough. Being moms, we want to scrap about our boys. But we are beautiful women now and that should not be said casually, and definitely said more often. Our sons will one day (hopefully) look back on our work and want to know who we are now. . . at this moment.

If you are a mom who usually only scraps about your kids, I encourage you to take the plunge and scrap about you. You are a woman. You are beautiful. Embrace it . . . for at least a couple pages.

I hope you are inspired. Thanks for stopping by today. Come by tomorrow for more inspiration with My Creative Scrapbook's main kit.




Supplies:
My Creative Scrapbook Main Kit - September
Stash:
Black Twine
"Beautiful" Title - Silhouette Online Store

1 comment:

  1. Love how you worked the title! The vintage ephemera is perfect here.

    ReplyDelete