Thursday, August 13, 2015

Darling

Did I ever mention that I have a fabulous sister? Well . . . I do. Just saying.

Lots going on with this scrapbook page. Not only did I make the page and follow "Let's Get Sketchy" August Week 2 sketch, I'm also the photographer behind the actual photo of my sister. We had SO MUCH fun taking pictures that afternoon.

The second best part was making a feminine page. Most of you know I usually make "boy" layouts. I really do enjoy making paper flowers and reaching for bling for my pages. The trick is actually having girly papers in my stash to work with. Not to worry, I've been slowly building that up just for this occasion!

I'm also a huge fan of BoBunny. Thrilled to work with those papers again!

Thanks for stopping by today!


Flowers are handmade. Also tucked a little metal frame
behind the flowers.

Birdcage from CreativeEmbellishments

Yep, I fussy cut those butterflies. Not something I usually do.


Supplies:
Paper:
--BG - Teresa Collins - Tell Your Story
--BoBunny's Country Garden, Little Miss and Gabrielle
Handmade Flowers
Metal Frame
Bling
White Lace from Michael's Deals
Teal Lace from Michael's
Pearl Centers
Wooden birdcage: Creative Embellishments
Amy Tangerine Thickers (title)

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous take on the sketch, I love the flowers and butterfly's, thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really understand BoBunny :) I love the romantic colors and prints! Always love to have an excuse to use birdcages, butterflies, and flowers. You did such a great job! The woman in the photo is GORGEOUS!!! I bet she rolls out of bed looking like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors of butterflies !! great page :) Thank you so much for joining us at Let’s Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! Such a beautiful, feminine, cluster!! Thanks for playing along at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout, like this range from Bo Bunny. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout...love all the embellishments....Thanks for playing with us at LGS:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg so geourgouse!! Such a sweet and elegant layout, thanks for playing along at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an elegant page!! Love your colors & beautiful photo:)
    Thanks for sharing it w/us @ LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your page. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful page!!! Thank you for joining us @LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your layout is just beautiful. I love Bo Bunny papers and you have done wonders with them. It all looks so elegant with the photo. Well done. Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and gorgeous layout. Thank you for joining us at LGS !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful layout!Thank you for joining us at LGS !

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful pafe!
    Thanks for playing with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful. Thanks for playing at LGS

    ReplyDelete