Sunday, December 28, 2014

SOUS DIE CUT CHALLENGE: A NEW YEAR

Hey peeps!! It's been too long since I've actually made a scrapbook page. I've almost forgotten how!!

This week's challenge with SOUS is to use a die cut with the theme "a new year".

This was a bit of a challenge for me as I don't really celebrate New Year's. I'm almost always asleep long before midnight.

That being said, I have been greatly inspired by all the layouts using die cut templates lately. I used this sketch for this layout and am very pleased with how this turned out. It's a great way to use scraps!

P.S. I'm in LOVE with Teresa Collins' "Tinsel & Company" patterned paper.

Thanks for stopping by today!!!


A really rare photo of my husband and I. The photo was actually
taken several years ago, but *shrugs*.

"hello" is actually a STAMP. *gasp* *choke* (That one is for my sister!)

A little close up of the champagne glass and stars.
Supplies:
Paper:
--Teresa Collins' "Tinsel & Company"
--Stickers from same line
--Echo Park - Tis the Season (background)
--AC Christmas Red ("year")
--AC Christmas Gold (stars and liquid champagne)
Silhouette Online Store:
--Stars
--Champagne Glass
--New Year title
--Circle Template
Red and Gold sequins
"hello" stamp by Heidi Swapp
Ribbon on the glass

3 comments:

  1. Adorable layout! Love the punch of red stripes on the edge and the shine of the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page! This is a fave collection of mine as well. I'm with you on celebrating but you've done a beautiful job with this theme. Now grab that man and take a new selfie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning page.....love the gorgeous paper collection! Great photo too :)

    ReplyDelete