Tuesday, December 23, 2014

From Santa

 I have a confession to make . . . .

Making handmade gifts for family and friends brings me a lot of joy. I do get a rush of pride seeing their reactions to my creations. It is this "fuel" I use to keep going . . . to keep making things that are lovely and have meaning.

But I don't just make these ideas up in my head. There are many crafters out there that do . . . and I am in awe of their wonderful talent. So thank you to everyone who has ever inspired me. You don't know who you are but I am grateful anyway.

Thanks for stopping by today! Merry Christmas!


I am figuring out how to not overthink layering flower clusters. Just
gather what you want to use and start gluing. The key is to know what should be the
bottom layer and what should be the top layer.

This cute (and very easy) box is from SVGCuts.

I used Graphic 45's "12 days of Christmas" for the box. It just required
one sheet of paper!!

Supplies:
Paper:
--Graphic 45 "12 Days of Christmas" (box)
--Christmas red (roses)
--Christmas green (leaves)
SVGCuts file
Ribbon
Candy Cane embellishment
Flower punch (bottom layer)
Leaf punches
Tiny bells
My Craft Spot Tiny "Christmas" stamp


3 comments:

  1. This is so adorably gorgeous, Vivan! Love it!!! The flower/embellishment cluster is so pretty! I need to do something like that more often! Thanks for sharing! :) ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful box - completed with a fun little tag from Santa! Your flower cluster is gorgeous!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your box is gorgeous! I love the shape and the paper is just so beautiful. The cluster on top is stunning and the sweet tiny tag is the perfect touch. :o) Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete