Friday, October 17, 2014

SOUS DIE CUT CHALLENGE: ANYTHING AUTUMN

Welcome! Our last die cut challenge with Stuck on U Sketches really challenged us to think and get creative. This week we have something super easy for you!!

Challenge: Make a die cut that represents Autumn!

I had so much fun making the teapot and Poisonous Cauldron for my home that I just kept going with the 3-D projects!!!!

Without further ado, below is my project for this week's challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today!!!

The crate is PAPER!! It is from SVGCuts "Caramel Apple Pie" file.

I wanted my apples to be really simple to put together. I found these "treat boxes"
at the Silhouette Store and they were super easy to make.

Spanish Moss, plastic gourds, and pine cones are among the few
items I used to fill out the decor.
 Supplies:
Paper:
--BoBunny Apple Cider and Weekend Market Collection
--BoBunny Dots
--Coredinations
--AC cardstock - Sand
--other paper from scraps
SVGCuts:
--Caramel Apple Pie (crate and crate face)
Silhouette:
--Pumpkin/Apple Treat boxes
Hobby Lobby:
--Spanish Moss
-Wheat
--Tiny Pine cones and pumpkins
--Gourd decor
Brad, Raffia and Stickers
Low Heat Glue gun


7 comments:

  1. I'm loving all your 3D creations Vivian........this is fabulous, love all the detail!! Its just Perfect for this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! So "real" looking and even though you wanted to go "simple" with the apples, they look a whole lot more than simple!!! GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is outstanding! I'm loving it! Those apples are fabulous. And everything all nestled together looks soooooo cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love love love this project Vivian..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love this Vivian, that create is awesome and so are all of little details..

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so amazing, totally love all of it!

    ReplyDelete