Monday, October 20, 2014

HALLOWEEN

Hello there!!

My sister is big on redoing old scrapbook pages. Me . . . not so much. However, I was never happy with the original page that I did YEARS ago of my then two-year old son in his lion costume.

I recently bought a horde of Halloween papers of different designers. The "Masquerade Party" pack by Teresa Collins is filled with wonderful stuff and I really wanted to use it for these particular photos. I'm sure I'll use these same patterned papers for some other fabulous project . . . soon.

Thanks for stopping by today. Come back soon!



The title and cobweb in the corner are both die cuts purchased from
the Silhouette store.
Supplies:
Teresa Collins' "Masquerade party"
--Patterned Papers, Stickers, brads and Chipboard
Black Cardstock
K&Company Spooktacular Borders
Title and Cobweb Die Cuts
--Silhouette Online Store
Pop Dots
ATG Glue Gun

2 comments:

  1. Your son looks so adorable......what a great photo! Beautifully framed is fun Halloween papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page! I would have loved to compare it to the original page, too ;)

    ReplyDelete