Sunday, May 5, 2013

"Boo Bear"

Treasure Box Designs

Hello again!!! I'm so happy to be sharing with you my new "favorite" layout of my little boy. There is so much that I love about this layout that I may get a little "talky" on this blog. You should know I don't normally get chatty . . .

Now, you must understand that I've been hanging onto this picture of my son for quite some time. It's one of my favorites of him and I've been waiting for all the right "elements" to show up in my scrappy room. Echo Park's "All About A Boy" definitely hit the "spot" for GREAT paper as well as the new Treasure Box Designs' Boy oh Boy Tear Teddies!

What took the longest time deciding what to do with this layout was the title. Go figures. Finally, I decided to actually use my son's nickname, which is not something I've done before.

I followed this sketch from sketchy Thursdays that I pinned quite a while back.

Thanks for stopping by today!! Hope you are inspired!


A LOT of my son's layouts end up with a blue and orange theme! 
A closer look at the title and TBD bear cluster
mixed with brads and buttons. I used button brads
on the bear's overalls.
Just a closer look at the right side of
this layout.
For the bears overalls I used EP's denim jeans
PP from the collection All About A Boy.


Supplies:
EP All About A Boy PP
Sticker letters (title)
October Afternoon Buttons
Brads
October Afternoon Sprinklers:
"Comet Tail"  "Rocket Age" and
"Night Sky"
Piercing Tool

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the orange and blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn cute!!! Love the bright colors on the white background!!! And the bear is just precious!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That denim paper is just PERFECT for your project. Super duper cute page!

    ReplyDelete