Monday, October 29, 2012

Thinking of You



I made this card for a dear friend and coworker whose father recently passed away.  She's an avid pet lover, especially dogs, so I reached for a Treasure Box Design puppy.  I followed a sketch by Mojo Monday.

The flower is handmade by me using the CC Mother's Day Bouquet.

I was going to add stitching to the card, but before I knew it I had it all glued down! I did add glossy accents to the eyes for extra effect.

I apologize for the mediocre picture.  I took this picture in a hurry with my iPhone.  

Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies:

PP: MME Reunion 6x6 pad
Stamp: My Craft Spot
Puppy: Treasure Box Designs
Pearls
Puppy Eyes: Glossy Accents
Flower: Cricut Cartridge Mother's Day Bouquet
Spellbinder's Labels Three

No comments:

Post a Comment