Sunday, March 14, 2021

Mixed Media Canvas - Live in the Moment

Hello there! I've always struggled with making "spring" projects. Too much pastels? I do love a bright room with lots of light, but my art and I don't get along when I try to play with lighter colors. Besides, spring is messy and muddy, with lots of rain. Sure, there are beautiful tulips out there, but they are fleeting and gone almost instantly. 
But this!!?? Playing with browns, golds and greens!!! This I can get behind and still feel like it speaks "spring". I've started a whole wall of art that tells the story of Spring and am damn proud of it. And just LOVE it!!!
So forget those elusive, delicate pastels. Mud and moss is the way to go!!

Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies:

Lindy's Sprays:

  1. Caittail Copper Brown
  2. Dark Chocolate Truffle

Finnabair Products:

  1. Liquid Acrylic Burnt Sienna
  2. Icing Paste - White Gold
  3. Rust Effect Paste - Camouflage Paste Set
  4. Waxes - Firebird, Fire Ruby, Vintage Gold, Lucky Emerald, Aged Brass
  5. Moulds
  6. Art Pebbles

49 and Market:

  1. Blossom Blends - Coral and Mint
  2. Layered Embellishment Set - Wander

Tim Holtz Phrases

Dollhouse Window

Corrugated Cardboard


No comments:

Post a Comment