Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Altered House - Mixed Media

Hello there! I follow many challenges, especially mood boards like this one from Mixed Media Place. But I don't always get around to participating, and when I do, I'm usually late to the party.

But this color combo and mood board spoke volumes to me!! It gave me the perfect opportunity to try a new combo with the Finnabair waxes (my newest love affair).

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Supplies listed below.



Supplies:

Wood house base 

Dylusions Mini Number Stencil
Chipboard and wood numbers from Hobby Lobby

Creative Embellishments chipboard

Dusty Attic Chipboard

Wooden Cogs

Finnabair and Prima Marketing Products:

Prima Marketing Molds:
Cogs and Wings
Delicate Floral Redesign
Roman Numerals

Art Pebbles

Waxes:
Amethyst Magic
Lucky Emerald
Re-Design Meteor Showers
Old Silver





2 comments:

  1. Elegant little creation! Thank you for sharing with us at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutly stunning project! Thanks for joining MMP this month!

    ReplyDelete