Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Back to School Gift: Suzy's Apple

Hello there! My son's school has a "adopt a teacher" campaign in which parents can give a gift to a teacher or staff member once a month. Of course, all of my son's teachers were taken so I chose the vice principal.

It's been quite a while since I made a 3D project. I don't think I've lost my touch. This was quite fun to make and rather easy as far as 3D projects go. This is actually an elaborate gift card holder that I hope the vice principal will display in her office.

This project is called Suzy's Apple (although I prefer Suzie since that was how my BFF in high school spelled her name). You can find this project and how to make it at Dreaming Tree.

Thank you for stopping by today!!!


I had fun choosing my own floral sprays to fill in this project with from Hobby Lobby.



I did add Liquid Pearls "white opal" to the cheeks of this worm.



I'm going to deviate from my usual blog posts and not list supplies. Honestly, Dreaming Tree has already done all the work in listing everything you need to know to get started. I did deviate slightly, but that is just normal creative process.



No comments:

Post a Comment