Monday, July 16, 2018

Mixed Media Canvas: #GetCrafty

Hello there! Today I would like to share with you my latest canvas. I have been inspired by many artists and their work on my Pinterest page, especially the work of Aleksandra M. and Lindy's Stamp Gang design team.

At heart, I'm a scrapbooker who loves paper. Mixed media uses paper, but not to the same degree that making pages does for me. For this canvas, I wanted to combine the two . . . paper and mixed media "stuff".  My vision was to make something bright and feminine for my happy space (office). So I reached for BoBunny's Pincushion line ..... especially since it also speaks to crafting in many ways, including sewing and paper projects.

I always list supplies used at the end of my post.

Thanks for stopping by today!!!



I love how soft and feminine this turned out.


I decided to make my own dimensional paste recently. You can find how here.


I'm so in love with the Finnabair stones. The artistic key mold is by Prima Marketing.


Can you believe I got these flowers on clearance a couple years ago?




Supplies:

BoBunny: Pincushion patterned paper

Lindy's Products:
--Flat Merry-Go-Round Green
--Flat Orange Creamsicle
--Embossing Powder Cleopatra's Copper

Finnabair Products:
--Art Stones
--Melange Art Pebbles

Creative Embellishments Chipboard

Twine from Target

Tim Holtz' Quote Chips

Kraft Paper and Paper Crimper

Prima Stencil, Molds, and Flowers

Silhouette Cameo (title)

Random Bird clip from stash

White Gesso

8x10 Canvas




No comments:

Post a Comment