Wednesday, February 7, 2018

ISBG: Valentine Notecards for Boys

I recently watched a process video by Keren Tamir featuring Artist Trading cards. I thought, 'I can make this for my son for Valentine's day month'!

Our young men need encouragement and love the same as our young women.

I have been making notecards for my son for a couple years, but they have been "cute" in nature using die cuts and paper piecing as the main theme. Karen Tamir's video was a huge inspiration for me to use more of the first Toolshed kit at International Scrapbook Garden called Summer Concert.

I also made these notecards for this week's challenge at Pause Dream Enjoy . . . Valentine cards or treats!

Without further ado, here they are! Hope you like them!



I made enough to send my son one to school each school day until February 14th. My son is rather sentimental and has saved all his notecards from the previous years.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
ISBG: Toolshed Kit - Summer Concert Main kit
ISBG: Toolshed Kit - Summer Concert Embellishment Bonus kit

Extra supplies:

Thread
Staples
49 & Market Circle Stitch Stamp
Tim Holtz Walnut Stain and Frayed Burlap
Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powder - Vintage Photo
Arrow punch and cork sheets
Distressing tool

1 comment: