Sunday, January 14, 2018

ISGB: Spells & Fortunes

Hello and welcome!!! Today I'm sharing with you another project using International Scrapbook Garden's Toolshed kit . . . The Spider's Web.

I think it's comical that we crafter's can use more supplies to make a card or tag than an actual scrapbook page. Do you?

For this tag, I really wanted to try and use the web stamp that comes in the main kit but I couldn't figure out how to make it "look good". Well, I've been watching a lot of mixed media tutorials lately and there is something I've forgotten about . . . embossing powders!!! Duh!

I hope this tag inspires you. Basically, just make a fun background and layer your embellishments. Piece of cake!




THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY TODAY!

Kit Supplies:
ISB: Spider's Web Main Kit
ISB: Spider's Web Embellishment Kit
ISB: Mixed Media Kit

Extra Supplies:

Glitter Tulle (craft section at Hobby Lobby)
Twine
Spellbinder dies and punch for foliage
Black Embossing powder
Black Thread
Background "word" stamp
Lindy's Spray: Moon Shadow Mist
Tim Holtz' Distress Ink: Spiced Marmalade
Clear Duck Tape (adds unique texture)

No comments:

Post a Comment