Sunday, May 21, 2017

Studio Challenge: Sun Sand & Sea

Hello there! Today I'm sharing with you my layout with newest Studio Challenges this week - a color palette! This could easily be Spring or Summer colors.


I had a lot of fun making this particular layout. I actually made it on NSD which had me thinking about my particular style a lot. I love using my Silhouette Cameo and I love stitching. Lately I've been really enjoying cutting background mats for my layouts. They come together like puzzle pieces and look so striking, at least I think so.

Thanks for stopping by today!!


Combination of Prima flowers, die cut tropical leaves and shiny brads

Title is from Miss Kate Cuttables. Wooden leaf from Michael's

For a little extra effect, I added stitching (of course)

Supplies:
BoBunny - Beach Happy and Key Lime paper
Silhouette Cameo - heart, title, leaves and ampersand 
Miss Kate Cuttables - title
Paper Issues - free file heart and tropical leaves
Prima flowers by Anna Marie
Brads
Hand Stitching
Wooden leaf - Michael's
Beach embellishments - Michael's
Heidi Swap stamps (lower corner)

No comments:

Post a Comment