Sunday, February 26, 2017

Studio Challenges: Beautiful (me)

Hello! Today I'm up with a page about . . . me! *gasp* *choke*

It's all part of the new challenge at The Studio Challenges - make a page about you.

I went back . . . . way back . . . . to me 20 years ago. I started my career in animal medicine working with exotics. It's always been my first "love", although I didn't stay with exotics due to lack of making any money.

Here I am, young and slender with long curly locks, feeding a baby wallaby. 

I chose the mat with triangles and title from the Silhouette Design store. I decided the word "beautiful" needed to stick out more so I cut it out in a different color.

My "new" thing for 2017 is to step away from squares and rectangles . . . or at least try to. This way I still get to play with paper and not have to invest in a whole genre of mixed media.

Thanks for stopping by today!



I chose pink chipboard letter in the form of journaling for this. They
describe how I saw myself at twenty. (Or at least how I remember those days).

Cluster of fun goodies

Supplies:
Echo Park: Everyday Eclectic
Silhouette Design store - mat of triangles and title
A bunch of goodies from my stash!!
(Did you read this far?) *wink*

SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful page! Love the soft, bright colors. Great use of white to back the triangles and photo.

    ReplyDelete