Thursday, January 26, 2017

Creative Scrappers: Wonder


Hello and welcome!! It's the beginning of the month, a new year, and time for a new sketch challenge provided by Creative Scrappers!! I must admit, I am geometrically challenged. I recruited my sister's help to figure out how to cut out the triangles. (Hint: you just need your paper trimmer)

It's been a long time since I made a page in which I "filled it up". But once I got past the head-scratching triangles, it came together rather quickly!!! Thanks Sis!

I reached for so many odds & ends goodies I couldn't begin to tell you
what's all on here! It's a smorg-a-board of happiness!

Thanks for stopping by today!


Paper: American Crafts - Continued; Heidi Swapp - September Skies

The embellishments are from "everywhere". I try to coordinate my
embellishments and don't really keep track of where they come from.

I even managed to sneak in some random stitching!!
It's rather subtle.


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment