Sunday, May 15, 2016

Stuck?! Sketches: Monument of War

Hello and welcome! Today is reveal day for the second sketch of the month at "Stuck?!Sketches".

I confess, the sketch was difficult for me. No idea why - not in the mood for it? So I really went outside my normal stuff and did a layout about a place instead of people or time. Also, the layout is nearly made all from BoBunny - Anthem collection. Usually I mix it up a bit more than this but . . . "shrugs".

I also really struggled with the title. In the end, I did what came to me first.

The place is Fort Donelson and the monument recognizes the fallen Confederate soldiers of Tennessee during the American Civil War.

The photo is my own.

Thanks for stopping by today!!!






Circle of Stars is from the Silhouette Online Store.



Supplies:
--BoBunny - Anthem paper and embellishments
Wooden Chevron
Circle of Stars is from Silhouette Online Store
Thickers

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what an awesome photo! Sorry you struggled with this layout, but it certainly was worth it in the end - it is lovely. You did a beautiful job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great page, it looks as if it just flowed from you!

    ReplyDelete