Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Christmas Traditions with many faces

Every year I try to get Christmas photos of my kid on Christmas eve. It's "tradition". LOL
My camera does not come out on Christmas morning. It's tooooo dark, and I want to be part of the fun, not behind a camera taking pictures.

Well, I don't usually get a relaxed face with an awesome smile. I end up with all kinds of faces. You understand how it is . . . and I only have one kid.

I used Scrapbook Challenge sketch #480. Although I am too late in submitting to their site.

I also made this for a National Scrapbook day challenge at Scrapbook.com.

We have a very big smile, a crinkled "stinky" nose, bored and high
eyebrows photos!!




Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
--My Mind's Eye: Christmas on Market Street
--Studio Calico: Magical
Circle Stencil and paper piercer
Stickers from same paper line
EP stickers
Teresa Collins: Candy Cane brads
HL embellishments (I think)
Dymo Labeler

No comments:

Post a Comment