Monday, July 6, 2015

Happy Birthday To You

Hello there! Today I'm here to share with you my fabulous birthday box for a special someone. 

I chose a U.S.A. theme simply because this is for a previous exchange student and his birthday is coming up. He will be spending it here in the U.S. with us!!!! Super excited to see him again! It's going to be filled with U.S.A. themed goodies. *Shhhh*

The box is from SVGCuts - Country Market. The arrow is meant to hold LED lights, but I chose not to do that part. It was easy to make and it's perfect for anyone with any theme.

I am also entering this into the DL Art: Red, White, and Blue challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today!!



Supplies:
Paper:
--BoBunny - Anthem (the whole thing)
--AC Cardstock - Vanilla (backdrop of arrow)
Bo Bunny cardstock sticker
Glue
Silhouette Cameo

No comments:

Post a Comment