Monday, June 29, 2015

BUDDY

Hello there! Today I am sharing with you a layout I did following the sketch from MyScrapsandMoreSketches.

I really went back in time for this one. My son was two in this photo (he's now eight). So I dug around in my stash until I could find cute and cuddly boy paper. Wasn't TOO hard. LOL

Thanks for stopping by today.



"I'm cute" is a brad and present from my sister.

Supplies:
Paper
--Echo Park and others (I forgot)
Wooden embellishments
Stickers (various places too)
Shaped Die cuts

Sorry my supply list is so vague. Really don't remember where most of this came from.

4 comments:

  1. What a CUTE Layout!!! Great Design! Have a Wonderfully Crafty Day!!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this lo! love the colors and pps and embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great boy-themed layout! Love all the layers and embellishments. So glad you played along with us at My Scraps & More sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable page! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete