Thursday, January 15, 2015

SOUS DIE CUT CHALLENGE: SNOW

Hello and welcome to this week's die cut challenge with SOUS - "snow". That means using a die cut on your project that represents (for you) "snow".

Remember last year's winter (2013-2014)? GAH!!

This photo was taken before any of us really knew what was going to happen. Snow, ice and freezing temperatures were still fun.

Our exchange student did not mind pulling my son around on a sleigh. His hands did get pretty numb from that though. I think he ended up putting on my gloves before the fun was over.

I followed this sketch from "myscrapsandmore".

The blue tree and snowflakes are my die cuts for this project.

Thanks for stopping by today!!!





Supplies:
Paper:
--Little Yellow Bicycle "Winterings"
--BoBunny "Powder Mountain"
--BoBunny "Woodland Winter"
Pearls
Rub ons from Fancy Pants and BoBunny

1 comment: