Monday, December 1, 2014

BAKING WITH LOVE

Hello! Welcome back!

Today I would like to share with you something very special. My sister's Christmas gift this year. A couple years ago we decided to stop "swapping money" so to speak. We are now making something for each other every year.

My sister loves gingerbread men and loves baking. I was VERY HAPPY to make this for her. You are probably wondering why I'm posting this cause she'll probably see it right? Well, she has it already cause I wanted her to be able to display it all December.

The gingerbread men are from SCRAPPINGBUGDESIGNS. That svg site makes some really cute stuff.

Thanks for stopping by today!!!


This is one of those scrapping frames that should be horizontal.
I just turned it sideways.

I tried to make each gingerbread man extra cute
with embellishments. Here we have button brads and a
bow twine for the little guy.

My sister is very proud of her lime green mixer. She probably
would have thumped me if I made this little guy's mixer a
different color.

I particularly love this one. Splashing around while holding a
candy cane reminds of little boys playing in the kitchen.
Supplies:
American Craft Peppermint Pack
Scrapping Bug Designs: Baking with Love file
Candy Cane Embellishment - Hobby Lobby
Twine
Tiny Bling
Sequins
Button Brads
Flag Punch
Scallop Metal Die: My Craft Spot.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! This is fabulous! What a super gift for your gingerbread-loving sister. And I love the way you personalized things even more with the lime green mixer. I'm sure she's displaying this proudly. AMAZING job!!

    ReplyDelete