Monday, August 18, 2014

THANKFUL FOR YOU

Hello! For today I would like to share with you my favorite photo of our previous exchange student from Germany. He is back home now but we think of him often and of course, I have plenty of photos to scrap.

Unbelievably enough, this photo was actually taken just a few days before Thanksgiving, 2013. My family is incredibly thankful for having had this young man in our lives. He is missed, but with present day technology we still get to talk to him often.

I know I followed a sketch for this layout but really can't find it again.  I did use BoBunny PP from a couple different lines for this layout.

Thanks for stopping by today!!!!!



The "coffee stain" is from a doodling template.
LOVE the effect.


Supplies:
BoBunny Weekend Market PP 
Doodling Template - Coffee Stains
Distress Ink: Walnut
Tim Holtz accessories
Feathers from Spare Parts (HL)
Wooden embellishment given to me by my sister
Metallic embellishments from Michael's

No comments:

Post a Comment