Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mom - I love you

Happy Mother's Day!!

A couple days ago I shared with you a box card I made for my mother. Today I would like to show you the box card I made for my MIL.

My husband picked out the hot air balloons for his mom over the flower design. Either way, these cards are SO much fun to make and super easy. You can change the sentiment and voila!! You have a cute card for any occasion.

I thought my MIL would really like the bright colors of Heidi Grace: Tweet Dreams I picked up from Joann's a few years ago. I embossed the clouds and added a couple buttons. DONE!

SVGCUTS is where you can find this file and they do such a wonderful job with a 'how to' video and pdf file. It's all the instructions you're gonna need.

P.S. You will need several sheets of paper to work with. The box itself takes a whole sheet and the rest is smaller samples.

Thanks for stopping by today!! And Happy Mother's Day to all of us moms everywhere! 



Supplies:
Blue card stock: base of box
Heidi Grace: Tweet Dreams PP
Sentiment stamp from My Craft Spot
Embossing template
Buttons
Glue

1 comment: