Friday, May 17, 2013

SOUS: Die Cut Flower

Treasure Box Designs
Hello SOUS fans! For this Friday's challenge we are to make a die cut "flower" on our project. Today I am sharing with you a card I made for my mom. I know it's a week late, but *shrugs*. I had so MANY ideas for this particular project, I couldn't keep them straight in my head.

Of course, I just HAD to use the Teddy Bear file and Garden Girl outfit from Treasure Box Designs!! I followed one of my favorite sketches at Mojo Monday - number 259. I think I have used that sketch 3 times already!! It just "works" with the teddy bears.


Thanks for stopping by today! Go check out what the rest of our awesome DT has put together for today!!

Supplies:
MME 6x6: Sweetest Thing: Tangerine
Spellbinders Scalloped Circle
Jolee's Flower Bouquet from Joann's
Pearls
TBD: Teddy Bear & Garden Girl Outfit
Stitching

4 comments:

  1. How adorable is this bear?!!!!! I love the flower bunch. This is just precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This so cute!!! I love her little bouquet. Absolutely darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet!!!! You make the cutest teddy bears!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaaw, she is just too too cute Vivian.. Love those over sized shoes for sure and that bouquet is such a lovely touch..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete