Sunday, May 26, 2013

Everyday is a Story

Treasure Box Designs

Hello!! Today I would like to share with a my latest layout of my kid of course!! I have a LOT of pictures printed of random day to day stuff of my child but can't seem to find the energy or time to scrap each one individually. (As you may know, I usually scrap single pic LO's).

Anyway, these random pics work well together cause he's wearing orange is every picture!!! It was a no brainer and relatively easy to pick out EP's All About a Boy PP for this LO. I followed this sketch for the layout.

At this age, he was transitioning from toddlerhood to little boy. There were days he did not take a nap and there were days that sleep found him!! LOL He was (and still is) interested in anything in the gadget department. As you can see, he's got something in his hands in every picture, including the one where he's taking a nap.

I could have used some form of a "tool teddy" for this LO, but really wanted to use the title "Everyday is a Story" instead. I believe it fits just the same.

Thanks for stopping by today!!


Yes, I made the title smaller than the "original size".
The bear really is as small as he looks!
Supplies:
EP "All about a Boy" PP
Cricut
Treasure Box Designs Title
Hexagon Stencil
Pebbles Layered embellishments
EP stickers
Flag Punch
Tiny Alpha Stickers
Blue/White Baker's Twine

3 comments:

  1. Perfect little boy page! Love those papers .. the high energy orange is awesome! And your teddy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a magnificent layout, and a story to tell... gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vivian, this is such a wonderful layout!!! And yes, the photos definitely go together.. and you have done a fabulous job scrapping them!!! Love the bright colors and the little teddy bear!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete