Friday, March 22, 2013

SOUS: Stroller

SOUS: Die cut challenge - stroller
www.svgcuts.com

Welcome die cut fans!!! This Friday at SOUS the challenge is to use a die cut stroller.  For this project, I knew I wanted to do something different. So I went hunting and came up with these CUTE 3-D baby buggies from svgcuts. They were really quite easy to make. The hardest part was coming up with baby paper, which I had to go shopping for them. Oh darn!

I made three versions in different colors. They would make such cute baby shower gifts, don't ya' think?

Thanks for stopping by! Head on over to the SOUS website to see what the rest of our die cut team has come up with for this challenge!!




Supplies:
Recollections baby PP paper - Michael's
Pearls
Glue
Cricut/SCAL
svgcuts file

4 comments:

  1. Hey Vivian......love your baby buggies, they look so pretty in different colours. Great choice of Pattern papers. Great shower gifts:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a neat idea, thanks! for sharing hopping along on the hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vivian, these are just precious!!!! I love the different colors.. but I really love the yellow one!!! TFS!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so sweet! They must have looked darling all together!

    ReplyDelete