Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Treasure Box Designs: Notecards

Notecards for Kids

Hello there! I've been working on cards for a special donation that I try to do every year. Rhonda Towe from scrapbook.com is a volunteer counselor for Royal Family Kids Camp. She asks for donations in the form of handmade cards for the kids. Intrigued? You can find all the details here. This is an awesome way to reach out to children AND use your scraps for a good cause.  Inspiration for these small notecards came from my Pinterest.

Here is just a few that I made using TBD "Out of this World" file. I am also using this file for a birthday LO of my son to be posted later. I know these cards aren't fancy, but that's not the point. I'm also particularly interested in making "boy" cards since most crafty people I know make "girl" cards. The counselors ALWAYS need boy cards! They like the inside of the cards to be blank to write to the children on a daily basis.


So, I double-dog dare ya! Choose any simple die cutting file from TBD and get started. You won't regret it!

Supplies:
Kraft Paper
Black Pen
Buttons
Printer for small quotes
Solid Cardstock and/OR
SCRAPS - any will do


1 comment:

  1. Super fabulous cards and made for such a worthy cause.
    He he, just laugh every time I look at those cute little monster faces. :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete