Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Thinking of You:

This card was a special order from my fellow team members at work.  A wonderful client of ours lost her beloved pet, Morgan, last week.  We wanted to give her a card that had more meaning than something bought from a store.  I hope she likes this card.  

On a creative crafty note, I decided to glossy accent the eyes.  What a huge difference that made in the look of my diecut!  Definitely doing that from now on!


"Thinking of You" is a stamp from KimberlyCraftSpot.

The PP is Authentique 6x6 Gathering Collection.  The diecut is from a collection by TreasureBoxDesigns.

2 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely adorable! I am certain that it will touch your client's sad heart! Fantastic idea with glossing the eyes - great idea!
    Jasmine
    alittledabofglue.blogspot

    ReplyDelete