Wednesday, January 11, 2012


Baby Card #1:  I have two women at work who are expecting baby girls within just a few days of each other.  But the real story behind this card is my constant prowl for sites that have svg files.  So, thanks to Pinterest, I found a fellow crafter who had listed a bunch of sites I hadn't known about.  I purchased the carousel from Treasure Box Designs.  I just love how this turned out!!  

This carousel card is complemented with faux stitching.  PP are from MME Lost & Found stack.  In the top left corner I used a corner punch.   I'm thinking I should add some pearls, but where?

Here is a close up of the horse.  I used pop dots to give more dimension and character to the card.  The flowers were part of the svg file, but weren't cutting very well.  So I used my own small flower punch to complement the carousel.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just adorable!! I don't think it needs a thing, but bling does seem to make everything better, doesn't it? Love that MME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! and adorable little carousel horse, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your paper piecing is just beautiful, what a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous!!

    Found you on sb.com.

    scrappinmylife.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete