Friday, November 28, 2014

SOUS DIE CUT CHALLENGE: INTO THE WOODS

Hello! Today is bittersweet for a lot of us on SOUS design team. Many ladies will be stepping down and pursuing other adventures.

For those of us who are choosing to continue on, we hope to continue inspiring you on your scrappy journey using die cuts.

I am also entering this in the Thanksgiving and Fall challenge at My Craft Spot.

Here is my project for today. We are to use a die cut that is related to the theme "Into the Woods". I admit I really did not go "all out" for this one but my husband really likes this box card. Sometimes simple is best.

Thank you for stopping by today!!



Supplies:
Bo Bunny: Serenade PP
American Craft Cardstock - various colors
Buttons and brads
Glue
Twine
My Craft Spot: Tiny Stamp

3 comments:

  1. super stunning leaves, I really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! The leaves are stunning and I adore the tiny tag! Thank you for sharing your sweet creation with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card box! The inking looks super and the Tiny Tag is a perfect touch tucked behind the sweet little heart button!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete