SVGCuts Top 40 - SVGCuts - SVG Files

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Crayon Wreath

It's that time of year.  Betcha' you didn't see this one comin'.  (You are probably looking for reindeer and elves).  But I wanted to make something different for my son's teachers (yep, he has two preschool  teachers).  I do want to make one comment on this.  Hot Glue does not equal super glue.  This wreath is actually fragile but totally reparable if a crayon gets bumped "just right".
I had a lot of fun crafty time putting two of these together.   Really hope my son's teachers like them.  I got the idea from another blog here to learn how to make.
I really had fun making the worm.  He is from Cricut Create a Critter, but the face is from Peachy Keen Stamps.  For the glasses I used glossy accents. Just a touch of copics to fill in the mouth and nose, as well as doodled the edge of the critter for more character.


I also created the pencil, glue, and scissors from Cricut Nate's ABC's.  I doodled on all of them as well and am pleased with the results.  Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. Really neat idea- makes me wish mine were still in school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea and so pretty.....tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is just the sweetest wreath ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this little wreath is adorable! So did you use hot glue or super glue?

    ReplyDelete