Friday, November 7, 2014

My Craft Spot: Guest Designer

Hello there!! I am very excited to be the guest designer today for My Craft Spot. I have two projects to share with you today. Both of them feature the ribbon banners: wavy label die. I also used the Fall banners stamp set for both of my projects as well.

Lately I have been hugely enjoying making box cards, especially from SVGCuts. They are fun, extra busy and easy to create just about any way you want. They also go well with quick sentiments.

Am I giving these away or selling . . . nope. They are actually part of my fall decor now!!

Thank you for stopping by today!





Supplies:
My Craft Spot:
Wavy Banners Metal Die
Fall Banners Sentiment Stamp
AC Cardstock:
--Vanilla
--Coffee
--Caramel
--Dusty Orange
--Green
--White
BoBunny - Leftovers from Market Street and Apple Cider Collections
Distress Stickles: Antique Bronze
Embossing Folder
Orange Gems

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful box cards! Wow! I love all of your embossing and inking! Thanks for being such an awesome guest designer at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vivian! Congrats on the Guest Designer Spot over at My Craft Spot! I just wanted to pop in and tell you your project is Gorgeous! Very Pretty! You did a fabulous job.... Looking forward to seeing you other project later today! :O)

    Theresa
    www.miislucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your box cards are awesome! I'm a new follower, looking forward to more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Your projects are AMAZING!! I especially love the embossed swirls on your pumpkins. The wavy banners are a perfect extra something on each as well!! And good for you to keep them for your own fall décor too! I'm sure you'll be getting heaps of compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW.......loving all your Autumn creations! I'm sure your home looks fabulous!
    You have the best eye for detail......wonderful creations Vivian!!

    ReplyDelete